From Special Agent to Very Special Mom

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Got Milk??


I have been MIA for a while now, so I thought I would take a moment to update everyone on the goings on in the Mays house.
Whew! It has been a crazy few months.
Emma is doing awesome in school and comes home with new words every day. She looked at me and said "Duh" the other day when I asked her a question. I wanted to laugh, but tried to keep a straight face as I told her that was not nice. I am so thankful for the school district we live in. Halloween was a blast around here. She absolutely loved trick or treating and was the most delicious cookie ever!
Sweet story for you all. Emma has a boyfriend, Owen. We call him Owie and she has a picture of him on her bedside table. I walked in the other day and she was sitting on her bed with the picture in her hands. She was kissing it and saying "You sit here Owie." I got teary eyed because it was so sweet. The thought of them growing up together warms my heart!


We participated in the Buddy Walk under the team name Emma's Army. We had a wonderful day!! I hope we can do it every year!
As for me, I never knew school would be so challenging, but oh how I love NURSING!! I should have done this a long time ago. It is so rewarding to be with that patient that just needs a little love and care. I will be doing OB/Pediatrics next semester and I am soooo excited for that!

I will try to be better about updating! I don't know what I did with all my time before I went back to school......

No comments:

Post a Comment