From Special Agent to Very Special Mom

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A BIG Announcement


The Mays family would like to announce that we are expecting Baby #2!! The baby is due in mid August. We are super excited and cannot wait until our little one arrives. We told Emma she was going to be a big sister and she said "NO!" We then told her that Bibi(She calls me Bibi and not mommy) has a baby in her tummy and she looked at my tummy and then at me and it was a look of pure disgust. We have laughed about that look every day.
I am still in Nursing school, but will take some time off after baby gets here. That is the least of my worries.
Please pray for this to be a healthy pregnancy and that Baby Mays will be healthy.
Are we going to find out the sex?? Of course we are! I am not good with surprises! April 6th will be the day we find out, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I said it on fb but I wanted to say it here too Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Amy (and Greg and Emma)! I will definitely be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for making the big announcement!! Still SO thrilled for you guys!

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete